Our Eco-Friendly Delivery brand represents our belief in providing the best small-parcel delivery service for the fairest price to our customers while leaving the smallest carbon footprint possible. We do this through our network of already-going-there transportation partners, our technology, our team, and our commitment.
With the use of our already going there partners, the fuel consumption directly related to your shipment is reduced by approximately 66% when compared with the traditional, asset-based carriers. We do this while still offering competitive service times at a significantly lower cost. In addition, we offer quick implementation times, superior customer service, and tracking visibility that ensures your packages get where they need to be when they need to be there.
Our commitment to being Eco-Friendly is further demonstrated by our investment in the following additional programs that reduce the impact that our small-parcel shipping has on the environment.
- Development of reusable Eco-Friendly Containers that consolidate small packages together in a single container for optimized utilization of cargo space and reduced fuel consumption.
- Coordinate a Delivering Green program where we participate in quarterly service projects within our communities to help make a positive impact on the environment.
- Provide multiple Tree Programs that allow our partners and shippers to join us in giving back to the environment by adopting trees for reforestation projects, or donating seedlings to organizations and educational institutions to be planted by their students, members, and/or families.
To find out how our Eco-Friendly Delivery brand can enhance your small-parcel distribution strategies,
contact us today
Why Eco-Friendly Delivery
Last year we, with our partners help, delivered millions of air express packages. For each delivery, automobile and jet fuel was used, which in turn emitted carbon dioxide into the environment. Although it is not possible for us to conduct our deliveries without emitting carbon into the environment, it is possible for us to take responsibility towards offsetting the carbon for which we are responsible.
Our generation is being asked if they will be responsible for the carbon that they release into the environment. Our noble cause, that we share with our Partners, is to empower a generation of online shoppers (Consumers) to determine how much support they would like to see from their delivery service provider in regards to this responsibility.
As a result, Eco-Friendly Delivery was developed to create win-win solutions not only for ourselves, but for our shippers, our partners, the consumers, and our environment. For the shippers, we see the following wins and ability to:
- Provide consumers with a “green” shipping solution marketed as Eco-Friendly Delivery while still providing excellent service times at competitive prices.
- Participate in eco-friendly programs that will meet commitments to reduce their carbon footprint with little investment required through our Tree Programs.
- Market your eco-friendly commitment, create awareness in our industry, and educate the next generation.
In the end, the consumer will decide, either through their choice of online retailer or their choice of delivery method, the amount of carbon to offset. Our job is to empower them and you, the shipper, with that choice of an environmentally-friendly, small-parcel shipping solution.
Contact us today to get started.
This is is a syndicated post. Read the original at www.myib.com